"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." Lao Tzu

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New journey...

Instead of traveling to Costa Rica with students, I'm looking for a job. I was told at the beginning of our spring break that the principal is going in a different direction next school year and I don't fit the direction he is going in. So needless to say, after June 18, 2010, I will be without a job. Finding one right now seems to be a daunting task since there really aren't many postings looking for a high school teacher with my experience along the south shore. I'm even entertaining the thought of getting out of education completely.

So for awhile, I will be exploring the wonders of my state and surround areas instead of heading to the tropics or some other exotic place. I'll be joining thousands of individuals trying to find a job. That in itself is a journey! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment